In a very short time, Machine Learning and AI has gone from a theoretical study to (almost) mainstream commercial reality. Much of this growth in machine learning and artificial intelligence can be attributed to the Internet of Things which is creating mega-myriads of data that must be processed in a variety of ways.
The Machine Learning & AI DevCon will explore the hardware and software challenges of building up and debugging the complex machine learning and artificial intelligence systems in applications such as such as medical devices, robots, drones, point-of-sale equipment, and industrial automation and others.
2019 Topics will include:
- Machine learning and AI algorithms
- Machine learning and AI hardware – processors and systems
- Applying ML and AI in automotive, industrial, medical, and other applications
- Introduction to ML and AI
- The future of what Machine Learning and AI and Augmented Reality will bring
Register to attend, submit an abstract or contact us for Sponsorship and/or Exhibit opportunities
before space fills up – make sure you don’t miss a step in the rapidly evolving landscape we all live in!