Don’t miss this opportunity with industry leaders, visionaries, colleagues and peers
Machine Learning & AI Developers Conference – Over 750 pre-qualified attendees registered for the 2017 conference!
June 5 & 6 Santa Clara Convention Center
Interested in speaking or exhibiting? Contact Vince Ridley
In a very short time, Machine Learning and AI has gone from a theoretical study to (almost) mainstream commercial reality. Much of this growth in machine learning and artificial intelligence can be attributed to the Internet of Things which is creating mega-myriads of data that must be processed in a variety of ways.
The Machine Learning & AI DevCon will explore the hardware and software challenges of building up and debugging the complex machine learning and artificial intelligence systems in applications such as such as medical devices, robots, drones, point-of-sale equipment, and industrial automation and others.
Topics will include:
- Machine learning and AI algorithms
- Machine learning and AI hardware – processors and systems
- Applying ML and AI in automotive, industrial, medical, and other applications
- Introduction to ML and AI
- The future of what Machine Learning and AI and Augmented Reality will bring